On 31st May and 1st June, the Federation of Belgian Chambers, the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce and CCI Brabant Wallon organise the BLCCA Academy 2017, the annual meeting for the Directors of the Belgian-Luxembourg Chambers of Commerce abroad and the Head of International Departments of the local Belgian Chambers of Commerce.
This activity is reserved to the affiliated Chambers of Commerce.
The BLCCA Academy 2017 will take place in the Province of Brabant Wallon.
You will find below a detailed programme that the Federation, the CCI Brabant wallon and the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce established so far.
Some minor changes may still occur, but the general lines are as follows:
- 8/6/2016: Visit of IBA Group (medical device manufacturer), welcome lunch, presentation and tour of Louvain-la-Neuve Scientific Parks
In the evening: informal dinner at Château de Limelette
- 9/6/2016: plenary meeting with best practice by one bilateral Chamber, “Chambers speed dates” with local & bilateral Chambers, company testimonials, presentation by FEVIA (Federation of Belgian Food Industry)
Participation fee per participant includes transfers by private bus, meeting rooms and catering:
- 31st May & 1st June: 150 EUR + VAT
- Only 1 day: 75 EUR + VAT
NB: Invoices will be established and sent out after the Academy.
Upon your own costs:
– Transport to Belgium, Brabant wallon
– Hotel: we agreed on special tariffs at the Leonardo Hotel Wavre – https://www.leonardo-hotels.com/leonardo-hotel-wavre
Each participant books the hotel individually via this booking code: BLCCA Academy 2017
Your registration to the BLCCA Academy 2017:
Deadline: 14th April 2016
Link to register ONLINE: http://www.belgianchambers.be/en/activities/blcca-academy-2017/
We recommend to carefully read the programme and the indications available here.
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
Federation of Belgian Chambers of Commerce
rue Belliard 2, 7th floor – 1040 Brussels – BELGIUM
T +32 (0)2 209 05 52