Brussels Invest & Export
Brussels Invest & Export is the service of the Ministry of the Brussels-Capital Region specialized in foreign trade and investments. On the one hand, Brussels Invest & Export delivers services aimed at fostering Brussels exports. In order to achieve this, the organization relies on a team of experts based in Brussels, but also on a wide network of 95 economic and trade representatives located all over the world. On the other hand, it strives to attract and to facilitate foreign investments in the Brussels-Capital Region. Concerning Latin-America, the person in charge is Mr. Stefaan Lenaerts:
Tel: +32 2 800 40 46
Main export services provided by Brussels Invest & Export:
- Information on markets in order to allow an efficient targeting, to determine the fastest-growing sectors and to refine companies’ strategy in terms of international development.
- Provision of a Brussels exporters’ database.
- Personalized advice and support to strengthen international presence: projects analysis, study of the approached markets’ potential, search of trade partners, advice and information as regards legal issues, taxes, regulations, tariffs and financial matters.
- Opportunities of market exploration, individually or collectively.
- Financial assistance, subsidies and incentives to export.
- Training programs in foreign trade and opportunities of undergoing an internship abroad.
Contact information :