Wallonia-Brussels International (WBI) deals with international relations of Wallonia and Brussels. It is the international policy instrument led by Wallonia, the Wallonia-Brussels Federation and the French Community Commission of the Wallonia-Brussels Region. WBI supports entrepreneurs from Wallonia and Brussels within the framework of agreements clinched with 70 countries and regions. The agaency promotes Wallonia-Brussels components as entities able to act internationally and defends all counterparts’ values and interests in a climate of cooperation and mutual aid.
Export services provided by WBI:
- Support in development cooperation projects.
- Promotion of culture and cultural exchanges on an international level.
- Formation in several jobs in connection with export and international development.
- Proposition de stages en entreprise et de bourses d’études à l’étranger
- Foreign languages courses.